Saturday 23 February 2008

Pick a Petal

Another quickie this time using the 'Pick a Petal' set. Stamped with Real Red, pretty in pink, almost amythst and apricot appeal. The main card was whisper white and the cardstock strip was pretty in pink versamarked with a stamp from seeing dots. I'm waiting on my corner rounder so I improvised and used my scalloped scissors. As I'm a bit short on sentiments I used an odd one that was lying around - as you do. The ribbon was just an odd bit I had too. After I cut each petal out I curled them round a pen and mounted them using the dimensionals. I must say that the dimensions are brill! Don't you just hate it when you can't get the backing off the little blighters? Well that doesn't happen with these hexagonal wonders, they ease off like a dream.
Ta for looking,
Jo :)

3 comments:

Katy said...

Fab card! So when do I get my grubby mitts on a catalogue??

Unknown said...

A lovely card Jo - you'll soon have SU ribbon and sentiments to use if you're anything like me!

Maggie said...

That's beautiful Jo - love the pastelly (not a real word LOL) colours.