Friday 22 February 2008

Simply Said

I had another little play last night with the 'simply said' stamp set. I bought this set from Linda's workshop a few weeks ago and it's beautiful, mind you I've always had a bit of a passion for hearts. I stamped the whisper white cardstock base with the one of the 'seeing spots' stamps using the Pretty in Pink stamp pad to start. The Pretty in Pink cardstrip was stamped using the versamark (I just love that effect) and each of the hearts were stamped with basic black, real red and of course the pretty in pink again. The sentiment is also in the 'simply said' set. Keep watching as I've got lots planned! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card, very femine, but very effective. Have fun playing with those stamps!

Katy said...

Gorgeous card!

Dawn said...

Really pretty card