Thursday 17 April 2008

And some more....

A few more I did last night. I have to say I pinched a few ideas from Jenny's amazing blog Stamping Moments (hope you don't mind Jenny), such as the eyelets for wheels in the first card and the grouping of the flowers in the second. Jenny's cards are a-maze-ing!! Ok, so back to the cards here, the first set is Loads of Love (loaned by Louise - thanks Lou and I'll get them back to you or Karen tomorrow). And the other card was using the stamps in the 'Simply Sent' set, which is the one on offer for April with 10% off. I know I keep saying it, but honestly Stampin' Up! rubber stamps are beautiful and I would never be able to choose my absolute fave as I love 'em all! Oh and I musn't forget all the beautifully co-ordinated cardstock, patterened papers and embellishments. You can view the online catalogue here. So go on, treat yourself, they really are fantastic! Contact me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk

4 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Jo, These are absolutely fantastic, Don't you just love how they stamp on the Whisper white cardstock, no white patches! jenny x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jo

Also love these - Lou and I actually half own this set each - which works really well, we bought it between us and then borrow it from each other as and when we need it - we do this with our other stamps - so hey people if you don't fancy taking all the cost of the set then do a "sharezee" like Lou and I - it's a great set and we LOVE IT

Tamara said...

These are great cards! I love Jenny's blog, too :)

CraftyC said...

Both great cards, love the car!!
Clairexx