Sunday 7 September 2008

Beautiful Girl

Having some time out from 'other' stuff has given me inspiration for creating a few Stampin' Up! projects. Plus with a workshop on Wednesday I've really had to get my finger out. I'm on the case though and really looking forward to having a great time. I've had lots of help and ideas from all the girls over at the With Love With Stamping Forum so I hope it will be a success and we'll have a few laughs together.
I made this page last night - it's a very simple one for me but when you use SU! products all the colours go really well together which makes a project so easy to come together. I don't have any alpha stamps (yet) so I cut the title using 'alphalicious' on my Cricut. This really was a quick and easy page to make - the longest part was cutting and sticking the title. My wish list has definately got some alpha's on it now! :)
I used:- Cutie Pie patterend papers, Simply Said stamp set, Brocade Blue Ribbon, Silk Flower from the pretties kit dyed Rose Red, Pretty in Pink c/s. Inkpads:- Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue. Scalloped Cirlce, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" cirlce punches
tfl,
Jo :)

No comments: