Tuesday 21 October 2008

Cute little Batty's!

As it's Halloween next week I thought I'd have a go at making these very cute sour cream containers for the occasion. They really caught my eye when I saw the tutorial by Beate over at Splitcoast and since then I've made loads. They're really quick and easy to do and the kids will love them!
Unfortunatley we don't have any Halloween stamps in the new catalogue so after seeing a really clever idea here on how to make this adorable litte Batty using the square scallop punch, I had to have a go. I shall be showing my ladies tomorrow night - hope they like M&M's!
A very quick post today as I really need to walk my pup, but I just wanted to thank everyone for stopping by my blog. I've received so many lovely emails over the last couple of days and I only thought it right I should show my gratitude. One lady, Charmaine, emailed me yesterday to ask how I managed to make neat scalloped corners on a random piece of square cardstock. I tried to explain but it all sounded a bit complicated, which it isn't, so I've going to show a tutorial on how it's done over the next week. So if you'd like to know how to do it, staaaaayed tuned!
Tfl and have a great day!
Jo :)

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Very cute! Who needs Halloween stamps! Jeanne

Kate Lewis said...

Hey Jo! These are the bee's knees!!! What a cool idea to make bats like that - I NEVER would have thought of that!! mmm I love M&Ms!! Shame we don't have halloween stamps, they're such fun cards to make. Fingers crossed for next year!! Kate xx

Stamping Moments said...

Love these, Like Kate says, shame we don't have any Halloween products but Hey! with crafters as creative as you, who needs them! Luv jen x

Dawn said...

Oh I love them,they are brill

Saxo Stamper said...

Wow - Jobe - love them. Only wish we had some kids calling for halloween, sadly we don't

Lovely work as usual

k x