Wednesday 8 October 2008

A True Friend

One of the pre-order sets from the new catalogue was a True Friend. It's so very different to what I would usually buy but I love them. So last night I had half hour to spare and made this card. The colours I used (Tempting Turquiose, Green Galore, Apricot Appeal and Gable Green) were inspired from the new 'Rainbow Sherbet' designer papers on p70 -really fresh and zingy. They're definately on my wishlist but for now I'll just have to play with the carstock and inks.
Thanks for looking,
Jo :)

5 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jo

this is indeed lovely - the colours are really nice aren't they and I see you are using the scallop punch,

Hope you are feeling better today

K x

Michelle said...

I love this card Jo. It is so crisp and fresh, the colour combo is gorgeous!

TFS,

Michelle
x

nessy said...

great card jo!! love the fresh colours ~fab words
vaneesa xx
ps was great to meet you on thursday ~even just to say hi ,at jenny`s open house

craftsbyjodi said...

beautiful colour combo. love how you made this card!

Kate Lewis said...

I love the colours on this Jo, I wasn't immediately grabbed by that colour combo DSP in the catty by you may have changed my mind! Kate x