Wednesday 18 March 2009

Fancy a bargain??

Would you like over £240 worth of Stampin'Up! products for a mere £125?

Until 25th March if you sign up to be a Demonstrator, the Starter Kit is ONLY £125! (usually £139) Now I'm sure you're all thinking 'oh no here she goes again trying to sell us something' and you're right (lol) but don't stop reading just yet and I'll explain a little about Demonstratorship and what it entails in case you would like to get your crafty hands on this glorious stash. Confession time, I am an SU! Demonstrator because.. firstly I love my crafting, secondly I absolutely love the quality and colour co-ordination of the products and thirdly because I thoroughly enjoy doing workshops and classes with like minded people and showing them what they can achieve. I've been a serious crafter for five years now and since I found Stampin'Up! a year ago all the other products on the market have taken a back seat. As well as offering beautiful quality Stamp Sets which are deeply etched and give spot on results, Stampin'Up! has a Unique Selling Point of having the most amazing colour co-ordination in all it's product lines. From paper, cardstock, ribbon and inks, they all come in 48 gorgeous colours plus the basic black & white and neutral colour schemes, and because everything co-ordinates a simple card looks stunning with very little effort. I have made hundreds of cards in the past and taken hours searching for the right ribbon or whatever to match everything else on my card, and I've also spent a fortune in the process to find I'm disappointed at the end result. Nowadays I tend to stick with Stampin'Up! Don't get me wrong I do still buy other brands, I'm not a total SU! freak but it is the main product base for my crafting as I know I can't fail especially when time is at a premium and I need to make a card or two quickly. Anyway, just because I treat Stampin'Up! as a little p/t business (and a fantastic one it is too) it doesn't mean it's for everyone, but that doesn't matter you CAN still become a Demonstrator. You're also probably thinking you dont' know enough people that craft or that you wouldn't be able to stand in front of loads of people, or that you simply are not a sales person - that was me a year ago. I treat this more as a hobby than a part time job and I really do love it. You can too and you don't have to do the workshops unless you really want to - but it is fun.

So what about becoming a Hobby Demo? This is basically someone who buys the products for themselves to take advantage of the discount as a Demonstrator - which is 20% (before VAT). Plus with your FIRST order the discount is 30%!! Hobby Demos also pass on the discount to friends and family who buy from them. Other benefits of being a Demonstrator include pre-orders on new items like the new Mini Catalogue which also has a further discounted rate, advanced noticed of Special Offers, Holiday incentives, Rewards for sales and also a chance to go to the Annual Convention which is being held in Frankfurt in November this year. These are just a few of the benefits and for £125 you get alot more for your money than you think. I totted up the contents of the Starter Kit myself last night and it most certainly is over the £240 - excellent value! You don't even have to have what they've put in the kit, you can change the stamp sets to whatever you like up to the same value, and also choose the colours you prefer. And then at the end of the day if it doesn't work out, you've gained some fantastic stamping goodies which nobody can take away and you've saved yourself a bob or two in getting them.

So if you're interested in the above offer or would like more information, please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk It's a great offer, go on...treat yourself! thanks for reading. Jo :)

No comments: