Wednesday 22 April 2009

Stamp with Us Challenge #3

A very quick post today but it will probably turn out longer than expected.... Firstly, Stamp With Us this week have provided a colour challenge...I love colour challenges, I used to do Kristina Werner's and made her top tep on a few occasions too. Anyway I'm not going to dither on - I'll cut to the chase and show you what I've done.... Recipe: A True Friend stamp set Choc chip, close to cocoa & creamy caramel for the colours White EP Vintage brads (love 'em) Choc chip ribbon linen thread Button Latte. Close to Cocoa DSP ... and this was the inspiration. I've also completed a card for 'The More the Merrier Challenge' - well two actually as I did the first one a little bit wrong. My very best bud Karen has organised a few of us to do a monthly challenge. Karen set the first one and it's to use no more than 4 colours, no riboon, one embellishment and one stamp...actually I've just realised....I used two....doh! Oh well...lol The first one wasn't Birthday and I wasn't sure on the colours as they are very autumnal.... ...and the second, well now it's daylight I'm not sure I like the colour combo on that either...Oh dear, sorry Karen. As my school report used to say - 'I must try harder' Recipe: Fresh Cuts Stamp Set, 1st Card:- Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Very Vanilla Colours Half Pearls from the Pretties Kit Earth Elements Marker pens Scallop & Large Oval Punches 2nd Card:- Sincere Salutations Stamp Set Cameo Coral, Basic Black, Green Galore Whisper White Colours Vintage Brads in Black Tea Party DSP Oval & Large Oval Punches Teeny Tiny Circle Punch My first day of work went ok yesterday, spent most of it sitting in a telephone queue to the utilities..... Tut! Off to work now though and it's going to be alot more manic today....I'm clearing out my husbands office a.k.a. THE DUMP! lol Have a good one! Jo :)

9 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

I like all the cards - I will post your more the merrier on my blog.

Have a lovely day at the dump UGH

K xx

PS thanks for my replacement punch.

cardsandacuppa said...

Cor ! all three are absolutely Fab, I love the stamp with us colour challenge one, It's gorgeous! the other two are both lovely too, have a good day,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Emma said...

Hi Jo,

They are all fab, especially love challenge one. Have a great day at work & see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Love the cards you have created...
Really beautiful

Caroline x

Yvonne said...

They are all lovely , and the last one, i love it , the colours are stunning, and work so well.
The one for the Stamp with us, is beautiful. well done.

Sara said...

I especially like your cupcake challenge card. That has to be one of my favourite stamp sets. And who says you can only use Autumn colours in Autumn? Then everyone will be using them. Sara xx

Kate Lewis said...

Ooh, 3 fabby cards!! Is the first card inspired by one in the US catalogue, great take if it is, in fact I prefer yours, so fresh and elegant!!! I love your colouring of the Fresh Cuts image, and really like the colours of the second one! Hope work goes well! Kat xxxx

Anonymous said...

that looks like a Cupcake Charlie's Cupcake yummmy!

simplyfairies said...

fabulous array of cards ....