Friday 16 October 2009

More Brayering

I'm really loving this brayering and it's so out my comfort zone with all the inky fingers and messy grid paper, but the finished result is quite remarkable. This is one I made last night...For this I've used Pocket Silhouettes and the background on the main part of the card is the new Medallion Stamp which I've clear embossed. You can't tell from this photo but I've sprayed the whole card with Copper Glimmer Mist to give it a shimmery pearlescent look. With the Chocolate Chip it's gorgeous. I have another brayer card to show tomorrow which is a total CASE but it shows you how easy it is. I've never used one until this week and look what can be done - have a go, it's fab! tfl, Jo :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG this took my breath away. Absolutely stunning!
TFS
Michelle

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Jo haven't used my brayer for ages must dig it out of my cupboard.....



Anne

Scrapcomber said...

Just love it, I must have a go, and that background stamp is calling me :lol:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Jo, this is fabulous. Love it.

Lynne K said...

This is really gorgeous, Jo. Lovely warm colours, and a great layout too. You've got the brayer technique off to perfection. I love these silhouette type images with the brayer background, and this is one of the nicest I've seen. Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's!

Teri said...

Just totally gorgeous Jo! Ok .... a brayer is on my next order!!! xxxx

Helen said...

Fabulous!