Sunday 24 January 2010

Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Welcome to the Sale-a-bration blog hop organised very kindly by Helen from In Love With Stamping. If this is your first port of call I hope you enjoy the tour as you hop from one blog to another seeing all the wonderful creations made by other demonstrators using the current Sale-a-bration sets and hopefully you will feel inspired to get creating too. If you've arrived from Teri's blog and seen her fabulous creations I'm sure you're already picked up lots of ideas.

I've managed to use all four of the sets in one way or another, so here goes...

For the first one I used Happy Moments and Whimsical Words. For some reason every time I use Happy Moments I can't help but add some dazzling diamonds. I've coloured the presents with the blender pen and added a drizzle of glitter over the image just to give it that extra special touch - cute! There are three very tiny sweet sentiments in the Happy Moments set but I wanted to use Whimsical Words for this card to show you how beautiful they are - love those scripted words. The second card is using Vintage Labels. The intricate design of the circle label made me want to make it into a flower and thank goodness it fits inside the scallop circle punch....wouldn't really want to cut that one out would you?! The Happy Birthday sentiment is in the set too. And finally, put your sunglasses on for this one, here's Good Neighbors. It is quite bright isn't it?! Ok so that's me done. Hope you liked what you've seen and for more inspiration hop on over to Dawn's Blog here to follow on the tour. There are 15 blogs in this round but if you want to see more, there is also another Hop which starts here.

Right, I'm off to see what everyone has made. Tfl and if you've any questions, please ask.

See you soon,

Jo :)

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab cards x

AuroraDawn said...

Gorgeous cards Jo, Wow and bright!!

Really love the bold colours you've used on the Good Neighbors card, those circles you've added are fun too :O)

Dawn
xxx

Victoria said...

these are gorgeous Jo, such a perfect finish to each of them too. Great colour combos

Victoria
x

Teri said...

I love the shimmery presents Jo ... another idea for me to try! All your cards are beautiful and colourful .... I really love the bright colours on the house card ... that stamp set shouts bright to me and I think it looks great! xxxx

simplyfairies said...

Wow such fabulousness going on here Jo, I love them all, all beautifully put together!!

Dawn said...

Beutiful creations as ever Jo.
Hope your son feels better soon too.
GOod luck with your event at the end of the month.

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Wow gorgeous cards, dont think I can pick a favourite but maybe the Happy Birthday one, I soooo love the colours.

Ali Watson said...

Stunning as always Jo, fabby inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

The bold Good Neighbours is fabby! Love those bright colours - but I love all of your creations.

Anne said...

I'm going to have to get me that good neighbours stamp - I've only seen wonderful things done with it and your card is stunning!! Good luck with the blog hop! :o) xx

Need More Time to Craft said...

Great Colour combo's, Love your cards. Thanks for sharing.
Carole x

Vannessa said...

Great cards. Love the bright Good Neighbors one!

Sara said...

Beautiful cards Jo. Love the use of textured card, I really must stop saving it just for the extra special occasions, lol. Clever use of punches on the Neighbors card, it looks like you're looking through a curtained window.

Sara xx

craftpassions said...

These were all such lovely cards and in great colours Jo
Julie x

craftpassions said...

These were such lovely cards Jo and in great colours.
Julie x

Unknown said...

gorgeous as ever Jo. I love them. Emma xx

Marion said...

Lovely cards Jo.
Marion

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jobe, just beautiful

K x

Helen Baker said...

Love the Good Neighbours one especially Jo, think the colours are just great. Looking forward to Saturday x

Lesley Edmonds said...

All gorgeous Jo but particularly liking the good neighbors one!
Lesley x