Monday 10 May 2010

And now for Soft Suede

I'm on a roll again with Vintage Vogue (I know, I will use something different soon) and another Card Holder using Soft Suede with Pale Plum and Barely Banana. I wanted to give a soft dreamy feel to these cards so I've sponged the edges of the whisper white with Barely Banana. Love how this has turned out and makes a change from my usual crisp, clean cut style. I'll be giving that ago again. For a sample of the NEW colours including SOFT SUEDE see my offer for the 'NEW COLOUR BUNDLE' here.

10 comments:

SarahPitts said...

What a lovely set of cards. That colour combo is great.
Sarah x

Sharon said...

I LOVE these cards Jo. The Soft Suede is stunning! Well done!

Kim said...

These are really lovely Jo. I love the colour combination. Kim :)

Saxo Stamper said...

Jobe, these are outstanding, can't wait to get my colour bundle to give them a go.

Love K x

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
such a great colour combo together they work so well x
hugs
Suzie qx

Cath said...

Full of absolute gorgeousness ! These colours are so wonderful together - you are such a clever girly. D'ya fancy teaching it as a class ? Tee hee.

Jill said...

Wow wow wow, isn't that just beautiful Jo! I have now got Vintage Vogue stamps but haven't got around to using them yet. Mojo has gone a bit walkabout this week but I think I might have a go with them today. Jill x

Debbie Lamb said...

I have just discovered your blog and love your work! Your creations are absolutely gorgeous!!

veroscrap said...

magnifique, j'adore !

Val said...

oh jo you make it look so easy , these are absoloutely gorgeous , how do you choose the right colour combo????? xxxx