Wednesday 12 May 2010

Fresh Cuts Class

I've gone purple all of a sudden.... Now I'm not a 'purple' person at all. It's one of those colours I can take or leave but recently I can't seem to get enough of it. Pale Plum imparticular, I've never used it before but it's lovely teamed with the right colours. What started me off was the NEW Cottage Wall DSP that I used here. I'm now really disappointed it's one of the retiring colours. :( Anyway, this hinged box, designed by Monica, is an up coming class I'll be teaching using the Fresh Cuts stamp set and notelets. The colours are Pale Plum, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant. The perfect gift! Keep an eye out for class dates coming soon on my Events page or email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk for more details.

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are such an inspiration Jo, I just love everything you make, if I lived closer I would be at all your 'events'! Jill x

Kaz Hall said...

Love the set but really love the hinged card/box really unique, I second what jill says wish I lived closer I would def be at your classes xxx kaz xx

Kate Lewis said...

I know what you mean Jo, I don't normally like purple but when it's teamed with the right colours it can look great - like here! Love that hinged box and you've reminded me I NEED to get out my Fresh Cuts set again! Hope all's well! Kate x