Saturday 3 July 2010

How cute is Fox & Friends?

I've had Fox & Friends for about a month now but haven't actually inked it up as yet. It was Ali, one of my downline, that teased me with her fantastic creations that made me buy (as you do) but I can't say I've had the opportunity to use it. Anyway, this week the daughter of one of my customers had a baby so it was the perfect set to ink up and create with, and it really is a cute set.
They knew they were having a boy so I've bought a few small pressies for them and as we crafters do I wanted to co-ordinate some packaging to go with the card I made. The card was 'cased' from this one here I saw on Splitcoast stampers. The bag was covered in Bashful Blue cardstock (back and front) and wheeled with the 'Spot on Wheel' using Bashful Blue ink cartridge. To get the two colours on the image I inked the whole stamp in Bashful Blue, carefully wiped off the ink from the head and feet with a baby wipe then used my Certainly Celery marker pen to colour the uninked areas. Worked a treat! The 'New Baby' sentiment comes from the 'Basic Phrases' stamp set - another invaluable set.

Congratulations Kyla and Ross on the birth of baby Zachary and also to the very proud Grandparents, Linda and Ish!

Can't wait to see your little bundle of joy.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh Jo, this is absolutely beautiful. Just love how everything matches so well. Am sure the proud parents are going to love this!! Well done. Sharon

Jill said...

Aww that is so cute Jo! Jill x

Unknown said...

Oh this is lovely, gorgeous project...

Linz said...

oh, this is simply beautiful Jo

Sister Sandie said...

Oh Jo - what a lovely gift from an amazing crafter !!

Stephanie said...

Awwwww how cute is this?!! Just fantastic Jo :) Hope you're well honey - take care, love Steph xxx