Monday 6 December 2010

Birthdays in December

A little departure from the Christmas festivities today to show this card I cased from Convention. Charlotte Harding created this and I just had to make it. Love, love, love those colours! And how darn cute is this little monster?!?! It doesn't show that clearly on the photo but there is an aperture in the front and this is what's on the inside. Exactly as Charlotte had made - love it. Birthday cards seems to go out the window at this time of year being full swing into the christmas mode and I've 6 of them to make this week - 2 being today (tick!) so another 4 to go. One of them is for my eldest son who will be 20 on Friday. How did that happen? Hmmmm....I wonder if he would appreciate this card..... lol

2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jo.... Simon is 20 next wednesday and he would LOVE that card LOL.....
Hugs
Janette x

Scrapin Mel said...

how clever is this card....thanks for sharing