Wednesday 4 May 2011

A little excited...

I had a special delivery this morning. I didn't even know what it was as I was too busy chatting with Rich, my UPS man to take any notice of the package. At the time I just thought it was part of the deliveries I was expecting. As I started to open the envelope it suddenly dawned on me.....Oh yes.... details of the Prague Incentive Trip!! OMG, am I starting to feel nervous or what!Inside the Old Olive wallet was my flight details, baggage labels and Itinerary for the 3 days we will be spending at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in June. This is all because of my wonderful customers and team of downline that helped me achieve this amazing trip. I cannot thank them enough for their support and encouragement. I love doing home workshops - showing customers new techniques and seeing their enjoyment from my passion of crafting - it's immensely rewarding. The events I hold may be hard work in the planning and preparation but the end result of happy customers makes it every single bit worthwhile. And my team of downline that also enjoy Stampin' Up! so much, without their hard work, support and love for the product, I wouldn't of received this amazing achievement. Thank you everyone! If you would like to join my team of downline, the 'Stampin' Angels', the month of May is the perfect time to do it! Whether you'd like to treat yourself to a bargain Starter Kit of £230 worth of product for just £119 and then continue to receive discounts on all future orders, or to start a little business earning a little extra towards your monthly income and working up to a Full Time job doing something you may have always wanted to do, now is the time to do it.
The 'Stampin' Angels' are having a Shoebox Swap.
Friday 20th May
7pm
Holt Village Hall
It's a very social evening of crafting, chatting, tea drinking (with cake of course) and the opportunity to find out more about becoming part of the Stampin' Up! family. The cost is £10 but if you decide to sign up during May, this will be refunded.
Plus, for signing up during May you will also receive aFREE pack of 12x12 Designer Paper of your choice! (to the value of £8.75).
That will make your starter kit HALF PRICE ...bargain! If you're interested in becoming a Demonstrator and you'd like to receive a discount on all your crafting supplies, my email is jodumbleton@aol.co.uk. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions and send you an information pack with everything you need to know. No pressure, no hassle, just the bare facts of a win, win situation and a fantastic kit to boot!
Who knows, you could be on the Incentive Trip for 2013!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Bet you can't wait!! Beyond excited.... lol - have agreat time Jo xx

Caroline said...

Wow, well done Jo! Hope you have a wonderful time, you certainly have earned it! Hugs Caroline