Wednesday 20 July 2011

July Scrapbook Kits & Video Tutorial

JULY SCRAPBOOK KIT

'Springtime Vintage'
£15 plus postage

This months Kit is an absolute corker!

Why not treat yourself to this fantastic value kit which you'll be able to create at least 4, 12x12 pages from.

Here's what you will receive:-

6, 12x12 sheets of Springtime Vintage Designer Paper
6, 12x12 sheets of co-ordinating cardstock
(Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke & Rose Red)
1.5metres of Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon
1.5metres of Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon
1 Full pack of Pearls
12 assorted Flower Brads from the Subtles Collection

It's a great way to sample a little of everything at a bargain price. 

My kits are VERY popular! 

If you'd like to purchase a kit, please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk
(A 'buy it now' button will go on my sidebar later today once I know how much the postage will be.)

So here's what I've been creating with the kit.....

And some close up's of the Roses.

Better than that, here's my very first Video Tutorial on how to create the beautiful Ribbon Roses that are on my layout.
Be gentle with me - I will get better I promise.

If you are local, why not come along to my Monthly Scrapbook Club and make this page and more!

The class is FREE when you purchase the kit.

Holt Village Hall
Wimborne
Dorset

10am to 12.30pm

Thurs 28th July

Booking is essential so please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk to reserve your kit.

See you soon with another page from the kit and lots more craftiness!

It's my little boys Birthday today and I've a party to organise!

Jo

15 comments:

Julie Apps said...

Very enjoyable video tutorial Jo looking forward to many more.

Unknown said...

Great tutorial Jo and a gorgeous LO using the roses.

Saxo Stamper said...

Fabulous tutorial Jo, really great. Love the layout -it's gorgeous. I'll have one of your kits please.

Hugs K x

Linz said...

those roses are gorgeous - i'm off to dig out my rose red seam binding and have a go now!

craftpassions said...

Can't wait to be at my first Crop Club - please reserve me the kit Jo and the video is ab fab!! xx

Helen said...

guess what I'll be making this afternoon! These roses are so pretty and your tutorial explains it brilliantly - thanks Jo x

Monica Gale said...

What a fabulous tutorial Jo!! love those roses, you need to make more.

Margaret said...

Hi Jo,
The roses are gorgeous and your video tutorial is brilliant!! Off to have a go now. Hope the party went well
Margaret x

Emma Fewkes said...

What a great video tutorial, Jo, so easy to follow! I loved it so much I made one straight away and put it on my blog :)

Debra said...

Fabulous blog! Love your ribbon rose tutorial! I found you through my friend Emma.

SarahLP said...

Thank Jo, that's a fabulous tutorial! The roses are gorgeous. S x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous roses and a fab tutorial, thanks x

Mary said...

Great tutorial Jo. We haven't got the seam binding here so I will have to see if it works with other ribbon. Thanks for sharing.
Mary

Allie Jolliffe said...

Love the video tutorial, and I know I will use the glue dot tip when ruffling my seam binding over and over. Thanks so much!

Mandy said...

Stunning layout Jo, your roses are lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed your video tutorial!