Tuesday 18 October 2011

Birthday Box

Remember the Christmas Box from the Twelve hour Retreat I did here? I know, you're still waiting and my gosh you've all been so patient. Well the reason it's sooo late is I wanted to do the box with the new Holly Berry Christmas papers and a Birthday Box. The Birthday Box sample is done but I've not yet had the time to do the new Christmas version.

Anyway, to wet your appetites here's the Birthday Box...
And cards - 2 designs, 4 of each.

I've used the Just Add Cake Designer Papers along with Pennant Parade and matching Petite Pennants Builder Punch.

Love these colours together, they're right up my street.

Stay tuned, they are coming soon.....promise!

Jo


2 comments:

Alex said...

Great project Jo, love the bright happy colours :)

Hope you're well.

Alex x

Cynthia said...

So cute!!!