Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas to you all!

I'm on the last batch or pressies to wrap, the boys are out and all that's left is for me to make the house look presentable with some tidying and cleaning and that's me done! At least for a few days anyway.

I wanted to show you the lovely hostess gift I made this week but time ran away with me as usual and I didn't get to take any photos of it. I will be making another there's no doubt about that and I'll show you next week.

Today though is a page from December's Scrapbook Kit Club.

We used the Simply Scrappin' Kit 'Tickets & Tags' which isn't Christmassy but the colours are very contemporary and it seemed to work. The photo is of my boys taken a few years ago. Scott's birthday is 10th December and it's tradition in our house to have the tree up for his special day. It's usually the perfect photo opportunity but this year that didn't happen. Scott was 21 this year and a night out with his mates was more important than a family get together. That's why scrapbooking is so wonderful. At least I now have a lovely memory of what his birthday's used to be like.

The letters were die cut from my lovely new Big Shot Dies - Alphabet Simple Letters. Covered in chunky silver glitter.

So all that's left for me to say is
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you to all my blog visitors, friends, family, team members and customers for supporting me through this year!

I've big plans for 2012 and it all starts on January 1st.

Have a wonderful time over the holidays and see you next week with some sneak peeks of what's to come.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jo, I hope you had a lovely Christmas K x

Saxo Stamper said...

ps thanks for your lovely card

k x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Happy New Year to you, wishing you health, happiness and tonnes of success.

Thanks for always inspiring me with my crafting.

Love and hugs K xxx