Friday 14 September 2012

Mocha Morning Speciality Papers

 
The Retirement List is still going strong!
 
There's still some bargains to be had if you're quick, like the Mocha Morning Speciality Papers with 40% Off, down from £11.50 to £6.90. Two of the sheets of 12x12 are flocked. They were definitely a popular choice with my customers.
 
You know how I like my boxes, here's one I made with the Mocha Morning Speciality Papers.
 
The stamp set for the cards was 'Charming'. Sadly it retired from the Spring Mini back in April. Cute little set, it's a keeper for me.
 
 
 
 
So if you didn't get these papers and wish you had, be quick, you know you want to...

2 comments:

Jane Royston said...

Hi Jo, I do love those papers and that box is absolutely gorgeous!
Jane x

Jane Royston said...

Hi Jo, I do love those papers and am sad they are going, and your box is absolutley gorgeous! Jane x