Thursday 3 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 
Happy New Year from the missing person!
 
I know, it's been almost 3 months since I updated. Long story but the short of it was I was working hard, then got ill, then working hard again, then got ill again, and right at the very end, Christmas happened.
 
So here we are, 2013 has arrived!
 
This year is the 25th Anniversary for Stampin' Up! so there'll be lots of celebrating going on over the months including more FREE stuff, more promotions and loads more NEW PRODUCTS!
 
Now I'm not making any promises to how often I will be posting on my blog, I'll be taking everything day by day, but this year I'm making changes with my business and most importantly my family are going to come a little higher on my list, as well as my health. I'm sure you will all understand but don't worry, I am still around and I will still be posting projects.
 
My classes are also going very strong and although I may not get chance to upload everything here, you can always find me on Facebook and more than likely the projects I've created for them. It's not intentional to move to facebook, it's purely a time thing which can be done in an instant and I lack time every day so this is an alternative for the days I'm not blogging - which could be quite a few. 
 
So, if you want to check out and 'like' my Facebook Business page and be up to date with things that are happening in an instant, projects I've created, new classes I've added, then you can find me at..
 
 
Tomorrow evening I start my own JANUARY SALE of Retired Stamp sets, I've boxes of them! It's only on Facebook though so if you fancy a bargain, pop on over and 'like' my page. The sale will be going on over the next week or so, so don't panic if you can't make it tomorrow, there will be quite a lot to list and it will go on in stages plus I'll give you an indication of what time 'ish each night they'll start appearing.
 
Hope to see you over there!


No comments: