Friday 18 January 2013

Love & Sympathy

Have you got snow today? Living on the very south coast of the UK we don't get very much snow at all. In fact we I get very excited when we do but it does bring us all to a bit of a standstill. I had to cancel this mornings Technique Class because of it but hey, we can all stay safe and warm at home and craft there instead, right?
 
I've another card from the bereavement class to show today.
 
So simple in design and colours.
 
Love & Sympathy - £13.95 (wood), £10.95 (clear mount)
 
ColourCombo...
Sahara Sand
Lucky Limeade
Summer Starfruit
 
Simples!
 
If you'd like to join in with the Facebook Friday Challenge I'll be posting it about 7pm tonight at
There is a little prize for a randomly picked winner on Sunday evening so there's plenty of time to have a go over the weekend. Post your entry on my page and I'll showcase it too.
Hope to see you over the later or 'Like' my page and you'll see more frequent updates and project ideas.
 
Last day for the January Sale items too which you can find here.
 
Stay safe and warm and see you soon!

6 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautiful CAS card Jo, perfect for the sentiment.

Jill said...

A really smart card.

Julie Spencer said...

Love the colour combo Jo x

Lorraine said...

beautiful card, really lovely x

Lorraine

Dawn said...

This card is perfect for the occasion it has been made for. Clean and simple, I really like this stamp set x

Paula Knall said...

Loving the simplicity of this card - Beautiful! Pxx